IT for Schools and Higher learning Institutions
Nowadays, the requirements to be met by IT environments in educational institutions are higher than ever. Modified Office or industrial structures are no longer nearly sufficient to meet the needs of educators. In addition to simple and intuitive operation, high flexibility and pedagogically useful services and functions are now in the foreground. Robustness, cost-effectiveness, sustainability and scalability are some of the other aspects of a modern IT environment in educational institutions.
"IT for educational institutions is complicated - we make it simple!"
Optimised solutions for educational institutions
We offer schools easy-to-master IT infrastructures which are consistently geared to open standards and are designed to be flexibly expandable, robust and cost-effective.
- A central user administration system allows for the integration of all services and traffic
- Role and rights structures are geared to class structures
- Services and systems are geared to lesson planning
- Data security requirements can be guaranteed
- Basic services like the provision of WLAN, authentication, printing or file storage are integrated
- Functions specially developed for school environments allow for new pedagogical concepts
- Other solutions like eLearning, filesharing or email can be easily connected to the management system
With selected partner products and through collaborations with educational institutions serviced by us, we maintain solution concepts which allow for optimal IT in the education sector.
Our Services for Schools and higher learning institutions
Our services are flexibly tailored to the individual needs of our customers and complement the solutions we offer in order to give our customers the maximum of benefits.
Solutions for educational institutions
We provide schools with up-to-date, low-cost and flexible IT environments, which allow educators to integrate various telecommunications devices into their lesson planning, flexibly and without complicated preparatory work, as well as to comfortably release media and files to students and easily manage the situation.
Comfortable and flexible access to the latest media - this is a clear requirement for educators!
Frank Thomas Drews
Expert in information technology in education
Frank Thomas Drews has been involved in education for a long time. He has a comprehensive pedagogical/methodological background and a solid technical background.
GIBB - Gewerblich-industrielle Berufsschule Bern
GIBM - Gewerblich-industrielle Berufsfachschule Muttenz
Pädagogisches Zentrum Basel Stadt - PZ.BS